As a 13 year veteran of the design and game industry I’ve been blessed to be a part of many great companies. I put great value on being creative, dedicated, and productive with hard working teams. I have the ability to motivate and harness endless potential out of artists around me. Leading by example is one of the key philosophies I work and live by. It’s the best way to earn the respect of your fellow teammates and coworkers. I find great reward in taking the lead, but I still look forward to getting my hands dirty and creating high quality design and assets.
Art Consultant | Flipside5 (Reston, VA) | Mar. 2011 – Mar. 2013
- Managed schedules and time lines for 2D / 3D asset creation.
- Initialized strategic planning & approach to executing art style for game titles.
- Modeled & textured 3D assets for current game titles.
- Implemented visual art style on assets and interface design.
- Created concept art and style sheets for future game projects and assets.
- UX and UI design.
Senior Lead Level Architect | Robomodo Inc. (Chicago, IL) | Feb. 2009 – Oct. 2010
- Managed schedules and time lines for environment creation.
- Led team of 2 – 3 artists in the process in creating game prop assets.
- Initialized strategic planning & approach to executing level style and look.
- Streamlined VFX department interaction with Environment department.
- Modeled & textured level structures and game play ground.
- Implemented visual art style on assets and structure textures.
- Fine tuned 3D levels and geometry to run at optimal level.
- Created and animated destructible assets and structures.
Senior Art Director | Seven Lights LLC. (Chicago, IL) | Dec. 2007 – Feb. 2009
- Managed art team of 4 and 2 freelance contractors in process of developing graphics, game assets, production assets.
- Scheduled development times for flash based game production.
- Streamlined art production process with technological knowledge of Adobe applications.
- Created high end 3D graphical models to render out as sprite based asset.
- Illustrated concept designs for game line up.
- Animated all 3d assets and 2d game pieces.
- Created flash base animations and VFX for game scenarios
- Designed and implemented visual User Interfaces
Lead Artist & Senior Interface Designer | EA Chicago (Chicago, IL) | Dec. 1999 – Nov. 2007
- Lead core team of 2 artists in Level production.
- Led 1 artist in user interface and front end production.
- Designed, modeled, and textured 3D Environments for PS3, and Xbox360.
- Designed, modeled, and textured 3D Environments assets.
- Created User Interface design comps and mock ups.
- Hand animated and rigged moving environment structures and props.
- Illustrated conceptual art for characters and create player modes.
- Used Zbrush to enhance 3D assets in normal map creation
Graphic / Web Designer | Discover Financial Services (Riverwoods, IL) | Jun. 1998 – Dec. 1999
- Designed and implemented DFS and NVS intranet site.
- Created collateral and mailer advertising pieces for marketing department.
- Developed and designed logos for in house clients.
- Generated animation and banner ads for DFS internet sites
Bachelors of Fine Arts & Visual Communications | Illinois Institute of Art (1995-1998)
Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Indesign, After Effects, 3Ds Max, Maya, XSI, Zbrush, Modo, MS Office, OSX, Windows OS, Unity, Light HTML / CSS, and WordPress.
- Touch Hockey 2 (iOS and Android OS)
- Touch Tanks 3.0 (iOS and Android OS)
- Mancala (iOS and Android OS)
- Tic Tac Touch (iOS and Android OS)
- Tony Hawk SHRED (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)
- Tony Hawk RIDE (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)
- The Continuum (Web)
- Continuum Evasion (Web)
- Corporate Bloodbath (Web and iOS)
- Def Jam Icon (PS3 & Xbox 360)
- Fight Night Round 3 (PS3, Xbox 360, PS2, & Xbox)
- Fight Night Round 2 (PS2, Game Cube & Xbox)
- Fight Night (PS2, Game Cube & Xbox)
- NBA Street Vol. 2 (PS2, Game Cube & Xbox)
- NBA Street (PS2 & Game Cube)
- March Madness 2002, 2003 (PS2)
- NBA Live 2000, 2001, 2002 (PS One)
you can also downland my resume here, click this link. *My Resume*